The LOEWER MiniSpin ME is a small, manual machine with a rotating SmartFlex drum containg flexible, brush-supported abrasive strips mounted in a grooved core. The workpiece is pushed against the rotating drum. Due to the brush support the SmartFlex system runs at a very low rpm, thus increasing the safety of the unit. The MiniSpin ME is the ideal solution for a wide range of small deburring jobs.
- Drum can be set to many different positions and angles.
- Infinetely variable rotation speed 200 – 800 UPM
- SmartFlex abrasive system offers a large variety of different abrasive strips which can be used in the same core.
- Quick deburring of smaller sheet metal parts or 3D punched parts
- For edge rounding longer, outside contours on sheet metal parts
- For edge rounding foil-covered or zinc-plated parts without destroying the surface
- For deburring pipe ends or profile ends after sawing
- Brush Ø 300mm, height 150mm
- Table size: 400mm x 800mm
Range of Machines