The DiscMaster 4TD is equipped with two deburring discs and two edge rounding discs. The discs oscillate continuously over the workpiece during throughfeed. The interaction of the rotation with the large oscillation stroke leads to high quality deburring and edge rounding results. The large variety of disc tools available makes the machine very versatile.
- Two large discs both at infeed side and outfeed side
- Large oscillation stroke over full width of the feed belt
- All inside and outside edges are processed from all angles and directions
- Even wearing of abrasive tools irrespective of the size of the workpiece or where it is placed on the conveyor belt.
- Quick change of tools when switching between materials – only four discs need to be changed
- Large variety of disc tools available makes the machine very versatile
- For deburring and edge rounding laser-cut, plasma-cut and water-cut parts
- For deburring and edge rounding 3D punched parts
- For edge rounding and orbital finishing in one pass
- Processing of small parts from 20mm x 20mm
- Processing of foil-covered or zinc-plated parts
- Processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Working widths: 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
- Smallest part size: 20mm x 20mm
- Material thickness: 0,3mm – 70mm (100mm)
Pictures and Videos
Rotating Cleaning Brush
For cleaning the conveyor belt from below on the outfeed side.
Infinitely Variable Disc Rpm
When using different disc tools for different applications it is necessary to adjust the the disc rpm.
Quick-fix Tool Connector
Quick-Fix tool connector for speedier changing of discs i.e. when switching between steel and stainless steel
LED lights inside the machine
Permanant magnetic track below the feed belt for holding down smaller steel parts. This is recommended when using OxideDiscs or HammerDiscs.
Dust Extraction Unit
Loewer offers a range of dust extraction units for removing harmful abrasive dust. Depending on the application at hand they are available for wet or dry processing.
Aluminium Extraction Kit
Whe processing aluminium, a large amount of fine, light dust is created. Extraction hoods around the discs greatly enhance the dust extraction process.
Coloured touch panel for setting and displaying machine parameters as well as for storing machine settings.
When processing longer work pieces it is helpful to use conveyor tables. Löwer offers a wide range of tables in different lengths and widths. As an optional extra it is possible to link the variable feed speed to that of the machine.
LOEWER TD – Transversal Disc Unit
The discs rotate and oscillate with a stroke larger than the width of the feed belt. The workpiece is processed evenly from all angles and directions. The disc tools wear evenly, independent of the size of the workpiece or where it is placed on the feed belt.
- 360° processing from all directions
- Even wear of all discs
SoftDisc with soft pad for deburring mild steel or aluminium
Legally-protected CompactDisc for removing higher burrs and spatter on stainless steel
MediumDisc for edge rounding, available in different grit sizes and hardnesses
OrbitalDisc for creating a non-directional finish with the Löwer Orbital device for which there is a patent pending.
Flexible SmartFlexDisc for edge rounding foil-coated, zinc-coated or slightly deformed metal parts.
OxideDisc for removing the oxide layer on side edges
Range of Machines