The CrossMaster Dx2 is equipped with one disc working from the top and one disc working from the bottom. Spring-loaded pressure rollers push the workpiece against the feed belt. This system is ideal for processing long narrow parts from both sides. The optional permanent magnets also make it possible to process very small, mild steel parts.
- top and bottom deburring in one pass
- disc diameter larger than width of feed belt, therefore processing from two directions
- even wear of disc tools
- quick change of tools e.g. when switching between materials only two discs need to be changed.
- large variety of disc tools available making the machine very versatile.
- CrossMaster DDx2 model with two discs on top and two discs on bottom for deburring and edge rounding in one pass.
- deburring and edge rounding from top and bottom in one pass
- edge rounding and orbital finish from top and bottom in one pass
- processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Working width: 200mm
- Shortest workpiece length: 350mm
- Shortest workpiece length with magnet: 30mm
- Material thickness: 2mm – 80mm
Infinitely variable disc rpm
When using different disc tools for different applications it is important to adjust the the disc rpm.
Quick-Fix tool connector
The Quick-Fix tool connector allows for speedier changing of discs e.g. when switching between steel and stainless steel.
Extended feed table
For processing longer parts.
The permanant magnetic track for holding down smaller steel parts is located below the feed belt.
This is located below the feed belt on the outfeed side of the machine.
Features two disc units from top and two discs units from the bottom.
Dust extraction unit
For the removal of harmful abrasive dust we offer a range of dust extraction units. Depending on the application at hand, these are available for wet or dry processing.
LOEWER D – Rotating discs without oscillation
The workpiece is placed on a feed belt and passes under the rotating disc which works from the top. The disc diameter is larger than the width of the feed belt which means the workpiece is processed from two direction, left to right and right to left.
- processing from two directions
- even wear of abrasive tools
SoftDisc with soft pad for deburring mild steel or aluminium.
Legally-protected CompactDisc for removing higher burrs and spatter on stainless steel.
MediumDisc for edge rounding, available in different grit sizes and hardness.
OrbitalDisc for creating a non-directional finish with the Löwer Orbital device for which there is a patent pending.
Flexible SmartFlexDisc for edge rounding of foil coated, zinc coated or upformed sheet metal parts.
Range of Machines