The DiscMaster 2TD-500 is equipped with one deburring disc and one edge rounding disc. The discs oscillate continuously over the workpiece during throughfeed. The interaction of the rotation with the large oscillation stroke offers great deburring and edge rounding results. The large variety of disc tools available makes the machine very versatile.
- One large disc on infeed side and one on outfeed side
- Large oscillation stroke over full width of the feed belt
- All inside and outside edges are processed from all angles and directions
- Even wearing of abrasive tools irrespective of the size of the workpiece or where it is placed on the conveyor belt.
- Quick change of tools between materials -only two discs need to be changed
- Large variety of disc tools available making the machine very versatile.
- Deburring and edge rounding of laser cut, plasma cut and water cut parts
- Deburring and edge rounding of 3D punched parts
- Edge rounding and orbital finishing in one pass
- Processing of smaller parts from 20mm x 20mm
- Processing of foil-covered or zinc-plated parts
- Processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Working width: 500 mm
- Smallest workpiece size: 20mm x 20mm
- Material thickness: 0,3mm – 80mm
Rotating Cleaning Brush
For cleaning the conveyor belt from below at the outfeed side.
Infinitely Variable Disc Rpm
When using different disc tools for different applications it is important to have the possiblity of adjusting the disc rpm.
Quick-Fix Tool Connector
The Quick-Fix tool connector allows for speedier changing of discs e.g. when switching between steel and stainless steel.
The LED lights can be found inside the machine.
A permanant magnetic track is located below the feed belt for holding down smaller steel parts. This is specially recommended when using OxideDiscs or HammerDiscs.
Dust Extraction Unit
Loewer offers a range of dust extraction units for removing harmful abrasive dust. Depending on the application at hand, these are available for wet or dry processing.
Aluminium Extraction Kit
When processing aluminium a lot of fine, light dust is created. Extraction hoods around the discs greatly enhance the dust extraction process.
Coloured touch panel for setting and displaying machine parameters as well as for storing machine settings.
When processing longer workpieces it is helpful to use conveyor tables. Loewer offers a wide range of tables in different lengths and widths. As an optional extra it is possible to link up the feed speed to that of the machine.
LOEWER TD – Transversal Disc Unit
The discs rotate and oscillate with a stroke larger than the width of the feed belt. The workpiece is processed evenly from all angles and directions. The disc tools wear evenly, irrespective of the size of the workpiece or its location on the feed belt.
- 360° processing from all directions
- Even wear of all discs
SoftDisc with soft pad for deburring mild steel or aluminium
Legally-protected CompactDisc for removing higher burrs and spatter on stainless steel
MediumDisc for edge rounding, available in different grit sizes and hardnesses
OrbitalDisc for creating a non-directional finish with the Löwer Orbital device for which there is a patent pending.
Flexible SmartFlexDisc for edge rounding foil coated, zinc coated or slightly deformed sheet metal parts.
OxideDisc for removing the oxide layer on side edges
Range of Machines