The BeltMaster K4TD is equipped wiith one abrasive belt unit followed by two oscillating disc units, each with two large rotating discs. The abrasive belt unit can be equipped with the unique LOEWER floating head system. The combination of abrasive belt unit and 4TD disc technology makes the BeltMaster K4TD the versatile solution for graining, deburring, edge rounding, oxide removal or orbital finishing.
- Abrasive belt unit for graining or deburring with infinitely variable abrasive belt speed
- Two disc units in the centre, two disc units on the outfeed side
- Oscillation stroke larger than width of feed belt
- Uniform, 360° edge rounding from all directions on inside and outside contours
- Uniform wear of disc tools, independent of the size of the work piece or its position on the feed belt
- Speedy change of tools when using different materials
- Great versatility due to large selection of disc
tools for different applications
- Graining in decorative straight-line finish
- Deburring – coarse edge rounding – edge rounding fine
- Deburring – edge rounding – oxide removal
- Deburring – edge rounding – orbital finish
- Processing of plasma-cut, laser-cut or water-jet cut parts
- Deburring and edge rounding of 3D punched parts
- Deburring of small parts from Ø 20mm
- Processing of foil-coated or zinc-coated sheet metal
- Processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Maximum working width: 1350mm
- Shortest workpiece length: 20mm
- Material thickness: 0,3mm – 80 mm
Pictures und Videos
Rotating cleaning brush
For cleaning the conveyor belt from below on the outfeed side.
Infinitely variable disc rpm
When using different disc tools for different applications, it is important to have the possibility of adjusting the the disc rpm in order to achieve optimum results.
Quick-fix tool connector
Quick-fix tool connector for speedier changing of discs when switching between materials e.g.steel and stainless steel
LED lights inside the machine.
Permanent magnetic track below the feed belt for holding down smaller steel parts. This is recommended when using OxideDiscs or HammerDiscs.
Dust extraction unit
Lower offers a range of dust extraction units for removing harmful abrasive dust. Depending on the application at hand, these are available for wet or dry processing.
Aluminium extraction kit
When aluminium is being processed, a lot of fine, light dust is created. Extraction hoods around the discs greatly improve the dust extraction process.
Floating head system
The unique LOEWER floating head system allows the entire unit to move out of the way if the grinding pressure gets too high. This system prevents the workpiece overheating and protects the expensive contact drum from damage.
When processing longer workpieces it is helpful to use conveyor tables. These are available in different lengths and widths. As an optional extra it is possible to link the feed speed to that of the machine.
LOEWER K – Abrasive belt unit with contact drum
The abrasive belt unit with a contact drum can be used for graining a decorative straight-line finish or for deburring. Depending on the application at hand, the hardness and diameter of the contact drum can be selected accordingly. For example a harder drum is better for straigh-line finishing whereas a softer drum will work better for deburring.
- Decorative straight-line finish
Our abrasive belt units can be equipped with the unique LOEWER floating head system. This system allows the entire unit to move out of the way if the grinding pressure gets too high. It also prevents the workpiece overheating and protects the expensive contact drum from damage.
LOEWER TD – Transversal disc unit
The discs rotate and oscillate with a stroke larger than the width of the feed belt. The workpiece is processed evenly from all angles and directions. The disc tools wear evenly, independent of the size of the workpiece or its location on the feed belt.
- 360° processing from all angles and directions
- Uniform wear of all discs
SoftDisc with soft pad for deburring mild steel or aluminium.
Legally-protected CompactDisc for removing higher burrs and spatter on stainless steel.
MediumDisc for edge rounding, available in different grit sizes and hardnesses.
OrbitalDisc for creating a non-directional finish with the Löwer Orbital device for which there is a patent pending.
Flexible SmartFlexDisc for edge rounding foil-coated, zinc-coated or deformed sheet metal parts.
OxideDisc for removing the oxide layer on side edges.
Endless abrasive belts and nylon abrasive belts in different grit sizes and grain types.
Range of Machines