The RotoMaster 1500 boasts a newly developed rotary brush head featuring eight counter-rotating brushes. The rotary head turns around a vertical axis while oscillating across the workpiece. This results in a very uniform, 360° processing from all angles and directions. Uniform edge rounding up to a radius of 2 mm has now been made possible.
The RotoMaster 1500 can be equipped with an abrasive belt station in front of and/or behind the rotary head for either deburring or finishing applications. This abrasive belt station features Loewer´s unique floating head system which allows the entire unit to shift out of the way if the grinding pressure gets too high. This system prevents the workpiece overheating and protects the expensive contact drum from damage.
The RotoMaster 1500 comes in three different variations:
- Edge rounding
- Edge rounding + oxide removal
- Deburring + edge rounding
- Deburring + egde rounding + oxide removal
- Deburring + edge rounding + finishing
- Deburring + egde rounding + oxide removal
- Grinding + finishing
- Uniform, 360° edge rounding from all directions on the inside and outside contours
- Even wearing of brushes, independent of the size of the workpiece or its position on the feed belt
- Strong edge rounding of up to 2 mm radius
- Brushes create very little heat, ideal for processing foil- or zinc-coated sheet metal
- Compact design – rotary head only needs a length of 1.300 mm
- Less space needed for the machine and a more effective vacuum for holding down small parts (50 mm x 50 mm)
- Additional oscillation of the head leads to more uniform results over the full width of the machine
- The four outside brushes can be adjusted separately in height and rpm to the four inside brushes, making it ideal for using two different brush types at the same time i.e. for edge rounding and oxide removal
- Parts with varying thicknesses can be processed without any adjustments (rotary head only)
- Increased safety thanks to Loewer´s unique floating head system
- Constant height of feed table making it ideal for using additional conveyor tables
- Quick-change system for abrasive belt and brushes
- Ideal for processing laser-cut, plasma-cut, waterjet-cut or punched sheet metal parts
- Suitable for stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, copper and other materials
- Standard working width of 1.500 mm
- Touch panel control for adjusting all machine parameters e.g. workpiece thickness; feed speed; rpm of brushes, head, oscillation and abrasive belt; penetration of abrasive belt and brushes and compensation of brush wear; storing of machine programs.
- Max. working width: 1.500 mm
- Smallest part size: 50 mm x 50 mm
- Workpiece thickness: 0,8 mm – 80 mm
Pictures and Videos
Rotating Cleaning Brush
For cleaning the conveyor belt from below on the outfeed side
Permanant magnetic track below the feed belt for holdin down smaller steel parts.
Dust extraction unit
Loewer offers a range of dust extraction units for removing harmful abrasive dust. Depending on the application at hand, these are available for wet or dry processing.
When processing longer work pieces it is helpful to use conveyor tables. These are available in different lengths and widths. As an optional extra the feed speed can be linked up to the feed speed of the machine.
LOEWER K – Abrasive belt unit with contact drum
The abrasive belt unit with a contact drum can be used for graining a decorative straight-line finish or for deburring. Depending on the application at hand, the hardness and diameter of the contact drum can be selected accordingly. For example a harder drum is better for straigh-line finishing whereas a softer drum will work better for deburring.
- Decorative straight-line finish
Our abrasive belt units can be equipped with the unique LOEWER floating head system. This system allows the entire unit to move out of the way if the grinding pressure gets too high. It also prevents the workpiece overheating and protects the expensive contact drum from damage.
LOEWER R – Rotary Brush Head
Features eight counter-rotating brushes on a single head which moves around a vertical axis while oscillating across the workpiece. This results in a very uniform, 360° processing from all angles and directions. Uniform edge rounding up to a radius of 2 mm is made possible. The four outside brushes can be adjusted separately in height and rpm to the four inside brushes, making it ideal for using two different brush types at the same time i.e. such as lamella brushes for edge rounding and wire brushes for oxide removal.
- Even 360° edge rounding from all angles, up to a radius of 2 mm
- Even wearing of brushes
- Two different brush types can be used at the same time
Range of Machines