The CrossMaster DD is equipped with two disc units, one for deburring and one for edge rounding. The workpieces are placed on a high-friction feed belt. The disc tools which are parallel to the workpiece push the workpiece against the feed belt during operation. As a result, it is possible – on a disc-only machine – to process even very small workpieces starting from 20 x 20mm.
- Two rotating discs in a row
- Disc diameter larger than width of feed belt, therefore processing from two directions
- Even wear of disc tools
- Speedy changing of tools e.g.when switching between materials only two discs need to be changed
- Large variety of disc tools available making the machine very versatile
- Low investment and operating costs
Models CrossMaster DD150 and DD300 are simple but solid machines which can be adapted to specific applications with many optional extras. Model CrossMaster DD300S is better equipped in standard execution already with better machine housing, motorized work piece thickness adjustment, longer feed table and further features.
- Deburring and edge rounding of laser cut, plasma cut, water cut and punched parts
- Deburring and edge rounding of 3D punched parts
- Edge rounding and orbital finish in one pass
- Processing of small parts starting from 20mm x 20mm
- Processing of foil covered or zinc plated parts
- Processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Working width: 150mm or 300mm
- Smallest workpiece size: 20mm x 20mm
- Material thickness: 0.3 mm – 80mm
Rotating cleaning brush
The rotating brush cleans the conveyor belt from below on the outfeed side.
Infinitely variable disc rpm
When using different disc tools for different applications it is important to adjust the the disc rpm.
Quick-fix tool connector
The quick-fix tool connector allows for speedier changing of discs when switching between steel and stainless steel.
Motorized height adjustment
for setting the material thickness.
A permanant magnetic track is located below the feed belt for holding down smaller steel parts. This is recommended especially when using OxideDiscs.
Demagnetization occurs below the feed belt on the outfeed side of the machine.
Extended feed table
for processing longer parts.
When processing longer workpieces it is helpful to use conveyor tables. Loewer offers a wide range of tables in different lengths and widths. As an optional extra it is possible to link up the feed speed to that of the machine.
Dust extraction unit
Loewer offers a range of dust extraction units for removing harmful abrasive dust. Depending on the application at hand, these are available for wet or dry processing.
LOEWER D – Rotating Disc without Oscillation
The workpiece is placed on a feed belt and passes under the rotating disc which works from the top. The disc diameter is larger than the width of the feed belt, thus allowing the workpiece to be processed from two directions, left to right and right to left.
- Processing from two directions
- Even wear of abrasive tools
SoftDisc with soft pad for deburring mild steel or aluminium
Legally-protected CompactDisc for removing higher burrs and spatter on stainless steel
MediumDisc for edge rounding, available in different grit sizes and hardnesses.
OrbitalDisc for creating a non-directional finish with the Löwer Orbital device for which there is a patent pending.
Flexible SmartFlexDisc for edge rounding foil-coated, zinc-coated or 3D punched sheet metal parts
Range of Machines