Flame cut and plasma cut parts often vary in thickness. The BeltMaster TbD has been developed specially for deburring these type of parts.
The patented TwinBelt unit constitutes the core of the BeltMaster machine. A soft rubber layer on the drum combined with an additional pressure belt inside the abrasive belt creates a large amount of pressure on the inside and outside edges of the workpiece. At the same time, the TwinBelt unit compensates variations in the thickness of the piece.
- the soft contact drum compensates varying thicknesses of up to 3mm
- the pressure belt creates more pressure on the burrs without compromising flexibility
- the unique Loewer floating head system compensates distortions of up to 6mm
- the 2500mm long abrasive belt allows for cooler grinding and greater tool life
- speedy changing of abrasive belt within seconds
- oscillating abrasive belt for better deburring
- large disc with fexible finger abrasives for rounding the edges of all inside and
- Permanent magnet located under feed belt and along full length of table for holding down smaller parts
- Deburring and edge rounding of plasma cut parts
- Deburring and edge rounding of flame cut parts
- Processing of parts with distortions or varying thicknesses
- Maximum working width: 600mm
- Material thickness: 2 – 100mm
Floating head system
The unique LOEWER floating head system is designed for the abrasive belt unit and makes it possible to regulate the grinding pressure. It allows the entire unit to move out of the way if the grinding pressure gets too high. The system prevents the workpiece overheating and protects the expensive contact drum from damage.
Dust extraction unit
Loewer offers a range of dust extraction units for removing harmful abrasive dust. Depending on the application at hand, these are available for wet or dry processing.
When processing longer work pieces it is helpful to use conveyor tables. These are available in different lengths and widths. As an optional extra the feed speed can be linked up to the feed speed of the machine.
LOEWER Tb – Twinbelt unit
The patented TwinBelt unit has been developed for deburring parts with heavy slag. A soft rubber layer on the drum combined with an additional pressure belt inside the abrasive belt creates a lot of pressure on the inside and outside edges of the workpiece. The unit simultaneously compensates for varying thicknesses or distortions. The TwinBelt unit is the ideal solution for deslagging.
- Patented unit with large deburring power and the flexibility to compensate variations in workpiece thickness
LOEWER D – Rotating Disc without Oscillation
The workpiece is placed on the feed belt and passes under the rotating disc which works from the top. The disc diameter is larger than the width of the feed belt which ensures that the workpiece is processed from two directions, left to right and right to left.
- Processing in two directions
- Even wear of abrasive tools
Endless abrasive belts and nylon abrasive belts in different grit sizes and grain types.
Flexible SmartFlexDisc for edge rounding and for compensating varying thicknesses.
Range of Machines